LETTER OF COMMITMENT
In response to the call for proposals OMJ n°2010/, we hereby confirm our intention to submit a proposal for MOY labelling of an academic programme at the level. The name of the programme is .
We hereby declare in the name of that:
- Our institution seeks MOY labelling under the aforesaid call for projects as .
- Our institution possesses the financial and technical capability to perform the activities described in the call for projects.
- No actual or potential conflict of interest prevents us from submitting our candidacy for labelling.
- We will immediately inform the Mediterranean Office for Youth in the event a conflict of interest arises during the labelling period.
- We are fully aware and accept that any false or incomplete information that is intentionally furnished in connection with our candidacy may result in our exclusion from the call for proposals.
Printed name and signature of
I, the undersigned, , declare on my honour that , having its main administrative offices at
has not, since its founding on , been the subject of a judgement in legal proceedings related to any of the circumstances described in section 2.3 of the ”Guide for institutions of higher education applying for MOY labelling of a Master or PhD programme and for students applying for an MOY mobility grant ” nor is the institution presently engaged in any proceeding related to any such circumstance.
Signed at on
Signature and printed name of
Powered By Lettercrank.com