Parking Space Lease Form
This Agreement is made and entered in this day of , 20, between , of , hereinafter referred to as “Landlord” and , of , hereinafter referred to as “Tenant”.
WHEREAS, Landlord desires to lease to Tenant and Tenant desires to lease from Landlord the premises generally described as , it is herein agreed as follows:
1. Landlord hereby leases to Tenant parking space located at the premises described above and designated as space No. , for a term of beginning , 20 and ending , 20.
2. Tenant agrees to pay the stipulated rent in advance on the day of each month to Landlord or his agent by mail or in person to Landlord or his agent at their respective addresses as noted above.
3. Upon receiving any payment of parking space rent in cash, Landlord agrees to issue a receipt stating the name of Tenant, the amount of rent paid, the designation of the parking space and the period for which said rent is paid.
4. Tenant affirms his understanding that Landlord does not furnish attendants for the parking of automobiles, and if any employee of Landlord shall, at the request of the Tenant, handle, move, park or drive any vehicle placed in the parking area, then, and in every case, such employee shall be deemed the agent of Tenant, and Tenant, not the Landlord, shall be liable for any loss, damage, injury or expense that may be suffered or sustained in connection therewith or arising from the acts of Tenant or any employee who may be acting as agent of Tenant.
5. Landlord is not responsible for items left in any vehicle parked in the designated space.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have executed this Agreement on the date first above written.
Powered By Lettercrank.com