Booth Rental Agreement
agrees to the following provisions as a sponsoring
organization for a booth at the .
1. PROOF OF INSURANCE (PLEASE SEND WITH APPLICATION)
2. Exhibitor/Vendor agrees to pay to the a rental fee of:
All Food Booths, $400
Other Booth Space, $200
to secure a booth space, provided for the six () day duration of the .
3. Power services available are 120 volt/240 volt/single phase. All cords must have a 3-wire grounded plug. Each hook-up will be inspected by the . Any cost to meet specifications shall be born by the vendor.
• Each vendor will be charged a $15 fee for each 120 volt cord that does not have a 3-wired grounded plug.
• All 240 volt plug replacements will be charged according to the cost of the plug.
Please check the appropriate boxes:
• How many 120 volt/amps receptacles are required?
• How many 240 volt/amps hook-ups are required?
• How many direct hook-ups are required?
• Breaker size: Volts Amps
4. Unrestricted water hook-up will not be available. (Commercial Food Grade Required)
5. Booth space available will be 20' x 20'.
6. Health Department will have inspections throughout the week of the Fair. This is to maintain the safety of serving food.
7. Exhibitor/Vendor will be responsible for any and all costs associated with setting up your booth, including, but not limited to, display surfaces and clean-up. Only the space will be provided.
8. Neither the nor any of its agents will be responsible for any losses and/or damages that may occur in conjunction with the .
9. Admission passes will be given out on the day of set-up. SET-UP DAY IS , , , AT . NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO SET UP EARLY.
10. ALL EXHIBITORS/VENDORS WILL ENTER THE FAIRGROUNDS THROUGH GATE 1. NO VEHICLES WILL BE ALLOWED BEHIND YOUR BOOTH.
11. Checkout will take place at the Fair's end on , , no later than . At that time, all remaining booths will be disconnected from electrical services. You are responsible for cleaning your area of trash and placing trash in the proper containers.
12. Please list below a list of items your booth will be selling.
13. reserves the right to revoke this agreement for conduct which does not reflect the views and purpose of the , or adherence to this booth agreement. Exhibitors/Vendors not adhering will be asked to leave the premises and future
participation will be denied.
14. DEADLINE FOR TAKING APPLICATIONS WILL BE , , OR LACK OF SPACE AVAILABLE.
15. The will not refund booth fee after the start of the Fair.
Phone Day Night
Signature of Exhibitor Representative Date Signed
Fair Board Representative Date Received
Make check payable to: .
Please return completed application with remittance to:
For Fair Board Use Only
Date Received Check # Amount
Powered By Lettercrank.com