APARTMENT LEASE AGREEMENT
THIS AGREEMENT, dated this day of , 20, by and between of , hereinafter referred to as tenant, and of , hereinafter referred to as landlord, recite the following terms and conditions:
1. THE DESCRIPTION OF PREMISES: Tenant hereby agrees to rent the premises described as follows:
2. TERM: Tenant agrees to lease the above described premises for a period of commencing on the day of , 20, and ending on the day of , 20.
3. RENTAL AMOUNT: Tenant agrees to rent the aforementioned premises for the amount of $ per month payable on the day of each month after the _____ day of , 20, the date of the first rental payment.
4. SPECIAL CONDITIONS: Tenant agrees to be bound by the special conditions for the premises as set out in the attached Rules and Regulations.
5. CONDITION OF PREMISES: Tenant agrees to maintain the premises in good condition at all times during possession and shall be certain that the premises are maintained in the condition as the premises were when first received by the tenant. In the event there are any problems with the premises which involve damage of any sort, the tenant must bring such matters to the immediate attention of the landlord.
6. DAMAGE DEPOSIT: Tenant agrees to place with the landlord a damage deposit equal to one month's rent, which amount is $.
7. SURRENDER OF PREMISES: Tenant shall surrender the premises to Landlord immediately upon termination of this agreement.
8. TERMINATION: In the event tenant fails to perform any of the conditions of this Lease, the landlord shall have the option to provide notice to the tenant of tenant's failure to comply. Landlord shall have the rights of the three day notice to quit in the event of non-compliance with this agreement or in the event of nonpayment of rent in conjunction with this lease.
9. USE: Tenant shall use the premises for only and may not use the premise for any other purpose without the expressed written consent of Landlord.
10. RIGHT TO ENTER: Landlord shall have the right to enter the premises at any reasonable time for the purpose of inspection.
11. APPLICABLE LAW: The law that governs this Agreement is the law of the State of Alaska. In the event the landlord finds it necessary to enforce the provisions of this agreement against the tenant, the landlord shall be entitled to reasonable attorney's fees and costs.
12. ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS:
Powered By Lettercrank.com